Pro-Biotic


Base on my experience.. Last January 2014 I took my annual Physical Examination, as mandated by my employer. Everything is fine, except my eyes. The opta advised me to wear eye glasses. Even I am not comfortable to wear it, I wore eyeglasses. One time, I found my old wallet and i found out the list of  different ingredients (herb) in formulating "pro-biotic". This was I heard someone expert in Pro-biotic. In making story short, I mix those ingredients and start drinking it. After a month, as I noticed my eyes need not to wear eyeglasses. The dizziness I felt when I'm not using my eyeglasses is gone. And I believe that this mixed herb will also effective to other diseases. By the way, I am looking for someone want to try this "pro-biotic" formula. If interested, just message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

32 Amazing Health Benefits Of Onions

32 Amazing Health Benefits Of Onions -CTTO Almost everyone knows that onions are very important for health. Onion is a daily must hav...